Raw Cherry & Chocolate Fudge!
Posted on November 15 2016
This yummy cherry and chocolate fudge is perfect for those of you who struggle to sleep at night. Cherry is a great sleep aid, and the gooey texture of this fudge goes perfectly with a nice hot cup of (chamomile) tea just before bed! The almond butter used (if you choose to stick with almond) gives your skin plenty of vitamin E, just what it needs on these cold winter nights! It's a super simple and a yummy treat for anyone to enjoy!!
(to serve 6)
You Will Need...
•100g Almond Butter (or any other nut butter)
•100g Coconut Oil, plus a bit extra for greasing
•50g Raw Cacao Powder
•1 tsp Vanilla Extract
•pinch of sea salt
•50g dried cherries
1. Put the Almond butter (or alternative) and Coconut oil in the food processor (a blender would work fine too).
2. Sieve the Raw Cacao Powder in, then add the Honey, Vanilla Extract and Sea Salt. Whizz again for a few minutes, until nice and gooey!
3.Add the cherries, mix with a spoon.
4.Scoop out the mixture with a spatula into a coconut oil-greased 24cm baking tin.
5. Pop it in the freezer for 30 minutes, until firmly set.
6. Cut into bite-size pieces with a knife.
7. Pop them into the fridge.
8. Enjoy! :)