The Om Yoga Show, London, is fast approaching. Are you ready?
Posted on October 16 2015
Next week the team at The Yoga Shop shall be flying down to London - from our humble abode in Edinburgh - to prepare for the event of the year, The Om Yoga Show.
The Om Yoga Show is the grandest yoga event, and is held in Alexandra Palace on Friday 23rd October to Sunday 25th October. With over 250 exhibition stands there is a treasure to be found. The Yoga Shop team can be found at the biggest (literally the biggest) stand in the centre of the room, please do come and say hi. We have lots of things to entertain, and offers you won’t believe until you see for yourself!
Six of the most exciting things happening at out stand:
- We are launching TWO new mats. The Calyana Prime in Purple will be making its premier in the United Kingdom. Also, Planet Sadhana - the performance mat brand - is launching the all-new and very limited Aghori mat. The Aghori mat is endowed with a SHOW ONLY discount. The only problem is, which to choose?
- We have book signings from some of the most respected and established practitioners in the world, including Tara Styles, Michael Gannon, and many more (we don't want to give all the names away!).
- Our Ashtanga section is perfect for all you devoted ashtanga yogis. We have areas dedicated to David Swenson’s, Kino Macgregor’s, and Mathew Sweeney’s range of mats, equipment and books. How awesome is that?
- Our beautifully raised platform in the middle of our stand is where upcoming yogis in the UK will be doing demonstrations for us to watch. Their commitment and dedication to the practice will inspire us all.
- We have lots and lots of herb sampling, which you may also purchase. Our range of Dragon Herbs products have such an array of benefits for your temple (body).
- And if this is not enough to temp you to the Om Yoga Show, we have huge discounts on all mats, blocks/bricks, bolsters, books, and so much more. With such offers there has never been a better time to kit yourself or studio out.
Amid all the excitement you’ll certainly need to take tim to relax with a chai. We are so excited, I hope you are to!